Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Hampshire Primary

So, it is official, Hillary Clinton and John McCain have won the New Hampshire Primary. I like Hilary but I'm not crazy about McCain. The last time he won, he was very vocal against the religious right. Then he realized he wouldn't get elected for president as a Republican without some of their support. He then gave a commencement speech at the Jerry Falwell University. That is too far right. I still haven't given up hope for Guiliani. I hope he doesn't give up.

1 comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.