Monday, December 3, 2007

What is the deal with Edinburg Politics

I think that the people who write the Edinburg Politics blog on Blogger are either ignorant or the just don't care. I watched the school board public hearing on tv. I had wanted to go, but my kids didn't give me time to go. Instead, I watched it on tv. I heard what they said and it didn't seem that bad. It actually made sense. I understood why they had to make the change. Either way it doesn't seem like such a big deal because we are supposed to trust the people we elected. It just seems tht the people from the Edinburg Politics blog are looking for things to complain about. The other thing I want to state is that even if those ladies were related to Mrs. Gonzalez, at least they bothered to show up. No one else did.

1 comment:

Marissam said...

If I read the Edinburg Politics blog, I usually take it with a grain of salt because I understand they are full of hate. I understand, like Hitler, they like to spread disinformation. Well, today I felt that I had to speak out, but they don't like to hear opposing sides because they can't handle the truth or they don't have a brain to rebut. I am not related to Carmen Gonzalez. There is no blood relations between the Marmolejo's and the Gonzalez'. However, they are people that we respect and the feeling is mutual. Second, the Edinburg Politics people may not have the intellectual capacity to put together a speech like mine, but I don't need anyone to write a speech for me. If they had half a brain, they would have heard that the attorney stated that the bill itself did not state that there would be a penalty, but that the state does not like to have entities ignore them so that they would find a way to penalize them. The deal is that the system is broken and it does need fixing.