Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pathetic Posts

I originally started posting in response to another post. I would read the "other blog" and get totally disgusted with their lies and manipulation. I felt that I needed to speak for the other side from an outside prospective. Then I got tired. Alittle while ago, I checked out the other blog and saw how full of hate these people are. I actually felt sorry for them. I had the opportunity to meet Aaron Pena recently. He seems like a nice guy. Actually, he is a nice guy. I think he has been doing a great job and should continue to do so. I don't think he is mired in the republican party as people say. I think he is trying to make the best out of a bad situation. Something that most of the representatives in this area have done. The wheels of time are changing and hopefully the democratic party will be back in power in Texas. I have my fingers crossed and hope that Aaron Pena will be there to help transition the power change. I just hope that the evil bloggers find a way to be happy. It doesn't seem possible. The funny thing is that even if Aaron doesn't continue to represent us, it will be our loss not Aaron's. The job of a representative not easy and it is not high paying, so I hope that the people of the Edinburg area stay smart and vote for Aaron. Also, pray for the evil bloggers that they find peace.

No comments: